The last sign up day for Goodfellows and Christmas for Kids was December 7th. We cannot accept late registrations. The food order has already been placed.
Date and Time:
Distribution of food and toys will be staggered across two days:
Some families that are food-only have been designated Friday, Dec. 16 at 7:00 PM for pick up. If you have been designated for Friday but cannot come until Saturday that is fine. Come on Saturday.
All others not designated for Friday must come on Saturday, December 17 at either 8:00 AM or 10:00 AM (according to their information sheet).
The distribution will take place at 204 Best Industrial Drive in Jonesboro. This is the FORMER Best Manufacturing building just off of Dan Avenue, three-quarters of a mile from where Johhnson Ave. and Gee St. merge and form Dan Avenue and approximately 2 miles from the I555 Exit 49.
204 Best Industrial Drive from Dan Avenue
When picking up, you must bring your information sheet and your photo ID. If you are picking up for someone else, you need their information sheet and photo ID, as well as a note indicating that you are picking up for them.
If you did not get signed up on time, we do accept walk-ins starting at 11:30 AM on Saturday, December 17. We cannot, however, guarantee that anything will be available.
If you have questions, please consult our FAQ. If the FAQ does not answer your question, please use he Contact page to communicate with us.
This year, we’ll be having several different sign-up days.
Where and when to sign up:
- Jonesboro Public Library, 315 W. Oak St.
October 26, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
November 16, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
December 7, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- The Co-Op, 3617 Co-Op Drive
November 5, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
November 12, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
- November 19, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
December 3, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
- Trumann Fire Department, 801 W. Main Street, Trumann, AR
November 20, 2016 from 1pm – 4pm
Follow us on Facebook to be notified of additional sign-up dates.
What to bring:
- Current photo ID for all adults in the household
- Proof of ALL income and expenses for household (DHS benefit summary, HUD letter, check stubs, etc.)
- Proof of current address (utility bill or lease agreement)
- Proof of age (birth certificate, shot record, WIC folder, etc.) for all children aged 0-12 in the household.
After signing up, approved applicants will be given an information sheet that will include:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s address
- Household size (as signed up)
- Age/gender of children signed up for Christmas for Kids
- Date and time of Distribution
This information sheet should be kept and brought with the applicant to the Distribution. We will not be mailing approval letters. The information sheet is the proof that the household signed up.