This year, we’ll be having several different sign-up days.
Where and when to sign up:
- Jonesboro Public Library, 315 W. Oak St.
October 26, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm November 16, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- December 7, 2016 from 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- The Co-Op, 3617 Co-Op Drive
November 5, 2016 from 10am – 12pm November 12, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
- November 19, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
December 3, 2016 from 10am – 12pm
- Trumann Fire Department, 801 W. Main Street, Trumann, AR
November 20, 2016 from 1pm – 4pm
Follow us on Facebook to be notified of additional sign-up dates.
What to bring:
- Current photo ID for all adults in the household
- Proof of ALL income and expenses for household (DHS benefit summary, HUD letter, check stubs, etc.)
- Proof of current address (utility bill or lease agreement)
- Proof of age (birth certificate, shot record, WIC folder, etc.) for all children aged 0-12 in the household.
After signing up, approved applicants will be given an information sheet that will include:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s address
- Household size (as signed up)
- Age/gender of children signed up for Christmas for Kids
- Date and time of Distribution
This information sheet should be kept and brought with the applicant to the Distribution. We will not be mailing approval letters. The information sheet is the proof that the household signed up.